At Blakes Coaches our top priority is your comfort and safety, but we also want you to have the confidence to travel with us again We have been busy putting into place many safety measures in line with government guidelines to ensure you can have that confidence.
- Carried out risk assessments in line with the latest government guidance to ensure that our vehicles are considered COVID-19 secure.
- Our vehicles are fitted with air purifying system.
- Provided hand sanitisers at each entrance and exits which we require customers to use as they board and exit the vehicle.
- Purchased fogging machines which sanitises and deodorises when combined with special agents that attack and destroy all germs, bacteria, viruses and spores in it’s path. These will be used after every journey.
- Purchased sufficient supplies of cleaning chemicals that are effective against COVID-19.
- Introduced an enhanced cleaning regime for all our vehicles paying special attention to high frequency touch points.
- Appropriate social distancing guidelines will dictate the number of passengers on a coach.
- The wearing of a face mask or covering as per government guidelines
We are open during normal office hours for any questions and concerns you may have and of course to take bookings for future tours and day excursions.
We thank all our valued and loyal customers, Drivers, Engineering & Office Staff for your continued support.